4. Select from the TOKEN dropdown which token (BTC, ETH, DOT, etc.) you want to deposit
5. In the “YOUR TRUSTED ADDRESS” field, copy and paste the personal wallet address from which you will send your chosen token. Please make sure this is your personal receiving/sending address, and not an exchange address
6. MAKE SURE TO SEND FROM YOUR PERSONAL WALLET, NOT FROM AN EXCHANGE. If you don't have one, try www.exodus.com
7. Click Add Address
8. Click Deposit
9. Select from the TOKEN dropdown which token you want to deposit.
10. Type in the quantity or dollar-equivalent amount of your chosen token you want to deposit. Your deposit address should already be populated.
11. Click Deposit
12. On the next page, copy the address under “DEPOSIT [Token] ADDRESS” (second field) into the wallet from which you are sending the funds (first field). You can use the QR code as an alternative to copying your "deposit [token] address".
13. Send the amount of the token in the “[Token] AMOUNT” field.
14. After sending, copy the Transaction ID/Hash from blockchain explorer and paste into the “TRANSACTION ID/HASH” field. Click UPDATE.
15. Under “STATUS”, the deposit status will be “pending” until it turns to “completed”. You can hit the refresh button to see updates. Blockchain transactions can take some time.
16. Once the deposit is complete, click on the WALLET tab. Your wrapped token/s will be there.
How to Stake
LP Staking is the process by which you transfer your tokens to blockchain and DEX maintenance in exchange for Rewards in the form of new tokens. In simple words — you “deposit” your tokens and receive Rewards on top of them.
On the Unit Network, liquidity providers receive 0.5% in USDU for every transaction on Unit Network DEX when using LP Staking.
Unit currently supports UNIT/USDU, or TOKEN/USDU pairs.
6. Add the amount you want to stake in USDU and an equivalent amount in the token you selected in 1 to 1 ratio. For example, if you would like to stake 100 UNIT at the $4.39 price, you will have to add 439.23 USDU in addition to 100 UNIT to the pool. If you don't have enough USDU in your wallet, you can top up your balance here, using wrapped BTC (BTCU), wrapped ETH (ETHU), wrapped DOT (DOTU), wrapped SOL (SOLU), wrapped BNB (BNBU),wrapped MATIC (MATICU), wrapped ADA (ADAU), or UNIT.
7. Enter the amount to stake your token and USDU
8. Click Stake
9. Receive shares of the pool, so when exchange fees are made, you receive a % based on your shares of the pool.
0.5% of staking rewards are redistributed to the liquidity pool, and LPs receive rewards based on the shareholding % in the pool. In order to realise the rewards, LPs will have to unstake the tokens.